Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Items for sale, Korum / Milo Seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Items for sale, Korum / Milo Seatbox

Hi all,

I have a Team Milo 1300 Mithos seatbox, it has extra tray units added its now got 4 x 20mm tray units, 1 x 40mm tray unit, 2 front drawers and 1 full length side drawer, gel pole heel seat, cassette sliding footplate, 6 extendable legs, removeable cassette unit that slides under the box for reels etc, Milo adjustable sidetray, Milo keepnet bar with connectors,
    its in good condition, all the clips and catches are working and no damages to the box. I'm wanting £225 collected.

Korum Holdall, 180cm, hardcase and padded inner, 3 double zipped pouches to take made up rods, external pockets for brolly/banksticks/shelter etc, rigid base, good condition, i'm wanting £35 collected

Korum 2 Rod Total Protection Holdall, takes 2 made up rods, hardcase with external pockets, Brand new, £25 collected

Korum ITM Ruckbag, rigid base, 3 zipped side pockets, good condition, £25 collected

Korum Accessory Chair, with shoulder strap, Brand New. It comes with a few used but very good condition accessories, Korum extendable feeder arm, Korum groundbait bowl and hoop, Korum large green sidetray, £60 collected

Any interest pm or give me a call on 07900231294,

Cheers,
    Gaz
    www.tacklefinder.net

Pm sent

Comment

Korum chair SOLD
      www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Working...
      X