Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tri-cast 10ft 6in /11ft 6in pellet waggler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tri-cast 10ft 6in /11ft 6in pellet waggler

in imac condition used 3 times super rod only sellin cos i have tourney pro waggler lookin for £100 pick up only
    and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

ooossssshhhhh
    and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

and again

Comment

any offers b4 fleabay???

Comment

bump

Comment

and again

Comment

Will you take £80 I work in Stalyvagas and can collect,Im a new member.bft

Comment

sorry but its in imac condition there £149 new now £ 100 is the going rate regards

Comment

ok will pay the £100 will u pm me with your details so I can bring you the cash one day this week whens convenient for you

Comment

Thanks for the Rod nice to meet up with you in Vagas mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X