Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Map matchtek mxt 14.5m £650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map matchtek mxt 14.5m £650

Im selling my Matchtek MXT, its the prototype of the pole, and has matt black finish and silver graphics, instead of the shiny silver finish. its 14.5m, as I cannot hold 16m due to an arm injury, I only purchased a 14.5m version

whats included is

14.5m pole. ( a top 3, sections 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 )
    2 x match top3s ( one in pole, one spare )
    2 x Parabolix Top 3 kits ( same kit as original, but has a gold label with MAP Parabolix on it ) a no 2 has been broken and telescoped through
    1spare no 4 section - never used
    2 x short 4 sections
    4 x power top 2 kits 2 never used, a no 1 has been broken and telescoped through
    cupping kit with drennan adaptor fitted. rest of the pole is in very good condtion, has been used 20 ish times, and probably never past 11.5m, Im fairly certain the 13 and 14.5m sections have never been fished with.

these sold for 1599 in the shops for 16m model with less spares than Im selling, Ill let this go for £650 if anyones interested ?

this is the advertising blurb they released with it

:It’s been designed as an all-round match pole, and will accommodate elastics as big as solid 20 or 12/20 hollow elastic with ease with the power kits fitted and No12 with the Match kit fitted. The short number-four sections offer super rigi dity when fishing long shallow fishing or fishing in a cross wind.
    And just like all our other poles we have ensured that the power kits remain a sensible length which suits our style of fishing here in the UK. The surprising thing for such a strong pole is its weight. It we ighs an incredible 805 grams at 13.0m which is lighter than some our competitors’ flag ship models
    The finish on the pole is exceptional and makes shipping easy, even in wet weather. This new friction free finish also runs the full length of the pole. Just like all our models within the range we offer an exceptional spares package with it. It’s supplied with 8 kits in total including the Match Top 3 kit inside the pole. The Matchtek MXT competition pole will do everything you want it to do. Weather its catching silver fish on canals, to catching big weights on commercials. If you are in the market for a new pole, be sure to check this new model out.
    Package Includes:
    1x 16.0m pole, 2x Match Kits, 2x Match Top 4 kits, 2x Power Kits, 2x Short Number 4 sections, 1x Cupping Kit, 1x Pole Holdall
    RRP £1599

lets have some sensible offers .. this is paying for my Villa season ticket

Comment

o so you want £6.50p

Comment

would take £600 for it

Comment

you keep that quiet........villa fan....... hope ya lastics perish.......lol
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

His masteraces should have been double what you charged him KRO

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

you keep that quiet........villa fan....... hope ya lastics perish.......lol

o so you want £6.50p

His masteraces should have been double what you charged him KRO

Take no notice Snake, they're only jealous they wont be watching the top teams next season. (unless they got Sky lol )

COME ON YOU LIONS

Comment

being Blues fans .. how do they ever get anything in a net ?

Comment

Any sniffs at 500 ?

Comment

Originally posted by snake View Post
                    Any sniffs at 500 ?
                    got 430 if interested mate tel o7754891996

Comment

Originally posted by dazza View Post
                      got 430 if interested mate tel o7754891996
                      hello mate, if I was selling it for a rich tackle shop owner Id happily let it go for that, however, I need to get £500 for it, I realise Id overpriced it initially, but 500 is a fair price for whats there and how good it is... win a match the weekend, and then youll have the 500 .. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X