Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seatbox Swap?? Tournament 400sb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatbox Swap?? Tournament 400sb

Hi, i have a tournament 400 seatbox that im looking to swap for another box of similar value. Its in good condition with there only being a slight bit of ware on the footplate where a bit of paint has rubbed off. Its a good solid box but slightly too high for me and i fancy a change. Preferably would like a fox euro msb / rive d25 but am open to anything. Im based in Barnsley but travel to Castleford most days. Any questions i can be contacted on 07771347493. Cheers, Rich

ive a milo pro system box, side tray,pups system n brand new footplate id swap yer for

Comment

I've got a spare Fox MSB Euro with the usual 3 drawers etc - I live in Bradford but pick my mate up in Castleford most mornings.

Comment

ive a space station if your interested with preston spraybar telescopic rod rest presto groundbait hoopbowl and umbrella brk

Comment

what sort of spacestation have you got bobmacnud?

Comment

its the sx yiddo

Comment

with add ons

Comment

do you mean the xs bob haha can you give me a few details as i am after a spacestation xs

Comment

got a space station xs in mint condition with add ons its got the blue frame

Comment

xs with black frame allso mint

Comment

all we whant now is a polo

Comment

Working...
                      X