Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Boss Modulator 3 dr box, Footplate, and bait table £150 ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Modulator 3 dr box, Footplate, and bait table £150 ono

I am selling my seatbox, Boss 3dr Modulator, there is a winder tray under the seat, 2 shallow drawers, one deep drawer, and the base.
    There is also a footplate, the original Boss one not a cheap universal one, and Penrose bait table, all in good condition, to buy this brand new today would cost £290.

looking for £150 onoIMG_2003.jpg

You have pm snake
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Rick, I can't see any Pms off anyone for some reason..never had any arrive off anyone, can you text me 07946 595382

Comment

Rick, phones playin up, got ya text, posting it would cost me a tenner, if youre interested at 140 let me know, Im in Weoley Castle

Comment

Is this box not SOLD on another site.to me.i sent you a cheque on monday.
          Please explain
          mart

Comment

Martin, as of 4.51 yesterday I hadnt received a cheque, as you can imagine on these forums when selling stuff, you get a lot of messers about, two people claimed they were collecting it including a joker from Crewe who spoke to me to tell me he was 5 mins away and didnt come, as the cheque hadnt arrived, I was placing a "ball over the pocket" just in case you had turned out to be another one of these types .... however I have just been woken by the postie with a ticket for Nottingham Forest v Aston Villa which I had to sign for, and a letter and a cheque off yourself, I will be off to the bank today to put it in, soon as it clears, Ill get it sent to you.

Comment

Thanks lee. great british mail 60p for a stamp and it takes 4 days to get delivered 180 miles away.[pit pony express lol]
              All cleared up now thanks
              Last edited by mart4666; 2 August 2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X