Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Browning Items For Sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browning Items For Sale!!

I have the following Browning items for sale.......

Please p.m me if any items are of interest to you - Thanks!

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................

1 x Brand New - 2012 new style Browning Black Magic Feeder Reel 650 FD - these are the perfect bream / long distance / river reel - about the same size as a Daiwa 4012.
    As stated Brand New in box / Spare Spool etc RRP £95.00

Sell for £50.00 including postage.

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................

1 x Brand New - Browning Carboxy 12ft Feeder rod, this is one of the best feeder rods Browning made - unfortunately only comes with one tip - I use the other tips on a second of these rods that im keeping!!!
    RRP was well over £100.00

Sell for £33.50 including postage.

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................

1 x Brand New - Browning Xitan 10-12 Tube holdall (purchased off here a few weeks back - but surplus to requirements)
    RRP £85.00

Sell for £35.00 including postage

.................................................. .................................................. .........................................

1 x Brand New 12ft BROWNING BOB NUDD LEGEND ULTRA LIGHT FLOAT ROD
    CODE: 1120360

CASTING WEIGHT UP TO 12g - THREE PIECE.
    ONE OF THE "BEST" WAGGLER RODS THAT BROWNING EVER PRODUCED!!!

RRP £150.00+

Sell for £50.00 including postage (offers welcome)

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

2 x Brand New Browning Carp Hugger Landing Net Heads + Browning cap
    (one measures 55cm the other slightly smaller at 48cm) designed to keep fish from rolling in the net whilst un-hooking!!!

RRP £26.00

Sell for £15.00 including postage.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

The same as above:

(one measures 55cm the other slightly smaller at 48cm) designed to keep fish from rolling in the net whilst un-hooking!!!

BUT i will also include 1 x brand new small Browning Xitan G.B Bowl & 2 x (used but mint) Browning Gold Reel Cases

RRP £40.00

Sell for £20.00 including postage.

Pm sent

Comment

mogsa are you still on??

Comment

Hi simon at home now if you want to ring me

Comment

P.M with details sent to you mogsa!!

Comment

Pm sent simon
            Regards mark

Comment

1 x Brand New - 2012 new style Browning Black Magic Feeder Reel 650 FD - these are the perfect bream / long distance / river reel - about the same size as a Daiwa 4012.
              As stated Brand New in box / Spare Spool etc RRP £95.00

Sell for £50.00 including postage.

1 x Brand New - Browning Carboxy 12ft Feeder rod, this is one of the best feeder rods Browning made - unfortunately only comes with one tip - I use the other tips on a second of these rods that im keeping!!!
              RRP was well over £100.00

Sell for £33.50 including postage.

.................................................. .................................................. ........................................

1 x Brand New - Browning Xitan 10-12 Tube holdall (purchased off here a few weeks back - but surplus to requirements)
              RRP £85.00

Sell for £35.00 including postage
              SOLD to mogsa.. thanks mate!
              .................................................. .................................................. .........................................

1 x Brand New 12ft BROWNING BOB NUDD LEGEND ULTRA LIGHT FLOAT ROD
              CODE: 1120360

CASTING WEIGHT UP TO 12g - THREE PIECE.
              ONE OF THE "BEST" WAGGLER RODS THAT BROWNING EVER PRODUCED!!!

RRP £150.00+

Sell for £50.00 including postage (offers welcome)

RRP £26.00

Sell for £15.00 including postage.

The same as above:

BUT i will also include 1 x brand new small Browning Xitan G.B Bowl & 2 x (used but mint) Browning Gold Reel Cases

RRP £40.00

Sell for £20.00 including postage.

Comment

Any offers??

Comment

would you take £40 for the feeder reel

Comment

Simon,I'll have the carboxy feeder rod please mate ;-)
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Holdall is spot on top service

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                        Simon,I'll have the carboxy feeder rod please mate ;-)
                        Hi simon,have you still got this rod mate? ;-)
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Hi Paul,

Sorry mate I missed ya message at 1am this morning!!! lol

This rod is sold...... however i have exactly the same rod BRAND NEW with more tips listed elsewhere on the F.S section.

Comment

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...-rod-sale.html

This one Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver Si View Post
                              Hi Paul,

Sorry mate I missed ya message at 1am this morning!!! lol

This rod is sold...... however i have exactly the same rod BRAND NEW with more tips listed elsewhere on the F.S section.
                              Lol! Nothing better to do at that time of night mate! Is it a 2 piece,simon? If so I'll have it off ya for the river.
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X