Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

1st Charity Auction! Signed Bob Nudd T Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Charity Auction! Signed Bob Nudd T Shirt

Firstly a big thankyou to Brian G on Talk Angling for allowing this post and supporting our auctions for good causes.
    Over the coming months i will be auctioning some fabulous fishing items kindly donated by indviduals, companies and tackle shops.

The first auction is a superb Browning T Shirt (size L) signed by Bob Nudd during a Browning open day at JP Tackle in Halesowen.
    I have several of these as Bob was kind enough to sign a pile for me for the upcoming auctions.
    Please give generously as your hard earnt pennies will be helping to support some very deserving people

Do look out for some other upcoming items as i have emailed Mr Nudd to sign some of his famous hats for you lovely lot!

Please just add your bid to the thread and lets raise some money!
    Payment can be made via Paypal or Cheque so please give generously.

Theses T Shirts would make a fantastic gift for any angler or a superb talking point hung in the garage or club house!

Shall we start the bidding at £5?

Thanks All.

p.s If you have any items of unwanted tackle or unusual items we could auction please pm me.
    Attached Files
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT][B]"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind".~[/B]Washington Irving

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

£6.00.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Thanks Hurricane! Your are the first ever bidder on out first ever charity auction! Top man :-)
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][/FONT][B]"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind".~[/B]Washington Irving

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

"Please give generously as your hard earnt pennies will be helping to support some very deserving people"

Who / where will monies be going....... might help your cause if you indicate any charity??

Good luck!!

Comment

Thanks Si. We support several good cause including the British Heart Foundation, Macmillan and The Birmingham Childrens Hospital.
          All of these Charities will be benefiting from our future auctions.
          And thanks for the luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

£25.00!

Comment

Wow that is very generous Maver Si!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Includes p&p!!! lol

When does the auction run until??

Comment

I'll square up the P&P don't fret!
                  I'm kinda playing it by ear as it's the first auction but i was thinking 3 days so all bids in by midday on Saturday!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

hi mate ill go £30

Comment

And Mr Madden your kind bid is gratefully recieved!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

The current bid for a lovely signed Bob Nudd T Shirt is £30!
                        You have until Midday on Saturday to get your bids in folks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Rob, I know its not much..... but i produce personalised box stickers.

I would like to donate 2 of these to put towards your charity auction (if you think they have any value to you)

The stickers / plaques can be made up to any size (to fit a seat box) and be totally personalised with what the winning bidder requires on it, name, team name, club name, logos, sponsors etc etc

If you feel as though there is enough value in selling them....... just run the auction and send me the winning bidders details - i will sort it all out from there for you!!!

Let me know your thoughts!

Simon

Comment

Nice gesture mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver Si View Post
                              Hi Rob, I know its not much..... but i produce personalised box stickers.

I would like to donate 2 of these to put towards your charity auction (if you think they have any value to you)

The stickers / plaques can be made up to any size (to fit a seat box) and be totally personalised with what the winning bidder requires on it, name, team name, club name, logos, sponsors etc etc

If you feel as though there is enough value in selling them....... just run the auction and send me the winning bidders details - i will sort it all out from there for you!!!

Let me know your thoughts!

Simon

That is a nice gesture indeed! If it make a fiver it's worth it as far as i'm, concerned Simon! Would make a nice touch for someone seat box for next season too! Might have a bid myself ;-)
                              Will be in touch via pm and thanks again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X