Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive st d25 plus lots more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive st d25 plus lots more

Rive st d25
    Comes with 30mm drawer full of rive hook boards and 60mm
    Drawer with inserts
    Two trays have green and yellow winders and other has yellow and orange
    Base unit has 60mm tray with inserts
    And 30mm tray empty
    Also have spare base unit with handle and base
    Comes with 30mm winder tray with yellow winders , 30mm drawer unit with 30mm tray on top both have tray inserts and 60mm drawer unit with 30mm tray drawer has inserts and also 120 mm tray that u keep reels in
    Also comes with two large rive trays and two legs Preston pole roost and rive trolley all in very good condition phone number 07807 136040 best offer wins
    Thanks phil

NO BEST OFFER on this site Phil.... you need to state your asking price or post will be removed.

Comment

Sorry matey!!
      £600 live in lincoln

Comment

I can email pic,s to anyone who wants to see condition of box

Comment

p.m sent

Comment

You have a pm..

Comment

Thanks Phil for wasting both my time and money!!!

NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL.

Comment

Oh dear, not again
                John

Comment

O' yes mate!! Again!!

Comment

Come on Si....spill the beans

Comment

this is the Reason New posters should be stopped from selling .
                      It realy does need looking @ not certain how without putting the onus on Mods which is unfair .
                      Maybe only persons that have been active members for a minimum time period 3 to 6 mths should be allowed to advertise Items for sale
                      it is a problem that seems to be getting worse
                      we need to sort it out .
                      Colin

Comment

Confirmed purchase of the box listed above on Tuesday.... times, address etc etc all confirmed.

Sold my box last night.

Arranged time off work this Thursday / Friday (travel up to Lincoln Thursday - back on Friday)

Booked a Travelodge for Thursday night due to the distance (Cornwall to Lincoln 6hrs / 12 hour round trip) - NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING £54.00

Booked my Springer Spaniel into kennels as my other half will be working both days - NON REFUNDABLE BOOKING £38.00

Got back from bank after drawing out cash for the box also stopping to fill van up with fuel.....

1 hour ago i got a text from Seller "BOX NO LONGER FOR SALE!!!!!!"

Top Man!!!!!

Comment

i agree there should be certain rules in place for people to sell on the forum to prevent things like this happening, because it is not on!

Comment

Si, you do seem to find them mate as i said in the pm go to Fosters & buy a new one mate
                            John

Comment

It seems some people just come on TA ,to try and sell gear. Not really bothered about the forum in general and trying to help others with advice etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X