Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A few items for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few items for sale

I have for sale a few items that are not needed
    1.... Halkon Hunt quilted liner for HH bib and brace size large in black,only ever tried on in the house,never worn fishing,£ 22 collected.
    2....Preston innovations Off Box Pro Roost Kit,brand new in bag never been on my seatbox,£ 25 collected.
    3....Size 9 fishing boots,the famous Lidl ones with the thermal liners, only very light use still in excellent condition,£15 collected.
    4....Nash Zero Tolerance undersuit in used but excellent condition in large size,this top with hood and seperate trousers are fleece lined and are very comfotable against your skin and are very,very warm,£15 colleted.
    If anyone is interested in any of the above please pm me,thanks for looking.

Pm sent

Comment

PM answered Tom.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Hello zing were are you at.

Comment

Sorry should have said i am in Warks Coventry area.

Comment

ill havr bnb if availble

Comment

I must stess that the Halkon Hunt item is a thermal quilted LINER for a bib and brace and not the bib and brace itself,please be aware of this.

Comment

Working...
                X