Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Few course and pike bits for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few course and pike bits for sale

Daiwa Yank n Bank waggler rod, 12ft model no YNB 12P, in an excellent condition. - £40

Fox Rage Ultron Spinning, Street Spin & Jig, 6.6ft 1excellent condition only used 3 times. I have attached a link below showing the relevant rod. - £40
    Fox Rage Ultron Spinning Street Lure Rod | HarrisSportsmail.com

Daiwa medium lure bag plus all the below lures and shads. All in excellent condition most never used. Looking for £50 for the lot.
    1x - drennan e-sox - zagtail
    1x - drennan e-sox - busker
    1x - Fox - Replicant Wobble - 7in /18cm Firetiger
    1x - Fox - Replicant Wobble 7in /18cm Roach
    2x - Fox - Ready To Fish Pro Shads 14cm 5.5in Firetiger
    1x - Ready To Fish Pro Shads 14cm 5.5in Whitefish
    plus 18 smaller shads most never used mainly daiwa.

collection welcome from Boston, Lincolnshire. But i will post at the buyers cost aswell. Any questions please ask.

bump

Comment

Daiwa Yank n Bank waggler rod, 12ft model no YNB 12P, in an excellent condition. - £40 - Reduced to £30

Fox Rage Ultron Spinning, Street Spin & Jig, 6.6ft 1excellent condition only used 3 times. I have attached a link below showing the relevant rod. - £40 - reduced to £30
      Fox Rage Ultron Spinning Street Lure Rod | HarrisSportsmail.com

Daiwa medium lure bag plus all the below lures and shads. All in excellent condition most never used. Looking for £50 for the lot. reduced to £40
      1x - drennan e-sox - zagtail
      1x - drennan e-sox - busker
      1x - Fox - Replicant Wobble - 7in /18cm Firetiger
      1x - Fox - Replicant Wobble 7in /18cm Roach
      2x - Fox - Ready To Fish Pro Shads 14cm 5.5in Firetiger
      1x - Ready To Fish Pro Shads 14cm 5.5in Whitefish
      plus 18 smaller shads most never used mainly daiwa.

collection welcome from Boston, Lincolnshire. But i will post at the buyers cost aswell. Any questions please ask.

Comment

check you inbox Chris cheers

Comment

All sold thanks

Comment

Chris received the pike lures, and the bag, and the fox rod cloth bag, however no rods. I spoke to UPS they said they only had one small parcel did you send rods separate?? If not you need to speak to them as they are missing somewhere. Please can we sort this out want to have go this weekend. Not looking good :-(
            Regards
            Dave

Comment

Hi mate, sorry yes the rods were sent with citylink. I will contact them now for you and let you know what they say. I sent a top kit to someone else thaw same day with city link and they received it yesterday so you should have had it by now.

Comment

Chris seen nothing mate, please see seperate PM's regards the address issue. I gave you wrong postcode for the address. Hopefully we can sort this out. Any way we can speak to sort out I can pm you my number if you want.

Tracking number would be good as could find out where it is and pick up if needs be. I thought UPS were trying to put one over on me

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Chris sent my number can we talk to discuss best option messages are stupid

Comment

Top Guy had few issues but all my end, Gear in great condition. Cant wait to use it Cheers Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X