Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match setup possibly for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match setup possibly for sale

hi guys im thinking of selling my fishing setup as i have a newborn baby and im not getting the time to get on the bank i would just like to see what you guys think its worth?

so here goes

i have a 16m sensas 734 with 7 tops 2 x 9h 3 x 13h 1 x 15h 1x 17h all dacron connectors
    its in good condition but well used graphic are worn it has a spare no5 and no7 both telescoped no repairs on the pole

rive seatbox d25 (red frame) with 30mm draw with inserts 60mm draw and 2x30mm trays with winders
    monster side tray
    plus attachment such as
    pole sock
    ripple bars
    keepnet arms
    spraybar etc

preston carbonactive 10ft feeder
    12ft grandslam feeder
    12ft shakespear waggler

maver reactolite 4000 reel
    daiwa tdr 3012 reel
    maver reactolite 2000 needs a new bail arm
    all with sensor line

3 keepnets
    3 landing nets
    2 landing net poles

luggage wise there is a preston monster carryall preston netbag sensas rod holdall and a carptek double ready rod case
    all floats are nick gilbert range with a few extras. plus hooks shots stots map hooklenth box map meat cutter range of feeders and wagglers

thanks

Sell it all separately, you're probably not going to be able to sell it as a lot on here and you'll get more money selling the items individually anyway.

Comment

Dont suppose you have a preston flat roller do you?

Comment

i dont no i only have v rollers

Comment

sent u a pm dean

Comment

Pm sent
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
            X