Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive F2 Plastic Carry Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive F2 Plastic Carry Lid

Brand new unused and Ordered but not used,

£20 inc postage

pm sent

Comment

Surely this would be offered to me first Ron......?

Why refund me this morning for the one which is missing off my box...... then list the very same item on here?? (does not make any sense at all)

Comment

Si
        I thought you'd already got one and that was why you wanted the refund,
        Last edited by piperpilot; 17 March 2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I simply asked for a refund "IF" the issue was not going to be resolved sooner, rather than later.

You stated my replacement lid had been placed on order along with your new box, the same box which was now 3-4 weeks late & you still had no E.T.A.

I asked if instead of my lid being sent to you with your box (when it finally comes into the Country) that you could arrange postage direct to me to speed things up...... to which i get a refund this morning.

Comment

I simply asked for a refund "IF" the issue was not going to be resolved sooner, rather than later.

You stated my replacement lid had been placed on order along with your new box, the same box which was now 3-4 weeks late & you still had no E.T.A.

I asked if instead of my lid being sent to you with your box order (when it finally comes into the Country) that you could arrange postage direct to me to speed things up...... to which i get a refund this morning.

O'well the matter has been resolved, confusing...... but resolved lol

Good luck with your NEW box!!!

Comment

Sorry site crashed, hence two replies above.

Comment

Working...
              X