Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Re daiwa 200sb seat box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re daiwa 200sb seat box

Hi I guys I still have for sale a mint daiwa 200sb seat box with wheel kit Preston side tray and bump Barr pluse a few extra bits I will give with the box looking for £130 Ono and pick only from Birmingham any more info ring on 07722788457

Any pics tom?

Comment

Hi dan as you know that I am hopeless at doing this from my old phone but theres some on eBay and the web to look at but this is dan as its come. Out of the shop and is mint box but would consider doing a deal with a rive or simler thansk Tom

Comment

Whereabouts in Brum mate?

Comment

Hi I am in Sutton coldfield b75

Comment

Hi guys I will take £120 for the daiwa box and this a bargain for some one as its not been used and is in mint condition or swap for a nother box but must be in good condition if you need to see any pictures have a look on the the web

Comment

Originally posted by tombanks4762 View Post
              Hi I am in Sutton coldfield b75
              Bit too far for me mate.

Best of luck with sale, bargain for someone!!

Comment

Hi is box still for sale ? has it a big draw for reels

Comment

Hi the seat box as 6 drawes two under the seat with winder space for more rigs the you have a pull out section unit that's got 4 drawes with lid the drawes are about 1 inc and half deep each drawe and as plenty of space for all your bits and bobs

Comment

Hi guys if any one wants the daiwa box I will take the first £100 but plesase no offers on this is the cheapest I will let it go for or I will keep it so note is pick up only from Birmingham Sutton coldfield my number is at the top of this ad

Comment

Hi i will give £100 for it will call you 2moz to sort out viewing

Comment

Hi guys the box is now sold

Comment

If the sale falls through my mate will have it for £100 - Located in the midlands too so no problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X