Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New daiwa millionaire 7ht mag st

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New daiwa millionaire 7ht mag st

Hi all, as per the title I have a brand new daiwa reel for sale, the missus bought this for me as a present but to be honest this is far more reel than I would have need for, I know how pricey these are new but I am looking for £350 for this reel which I think is a fair priceimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

There less than that new

Comment

Are they?? Closest I have seen to that was £385 on gerrysfishing and they have a rrp above £400

Comment

If you can show a long to the cheaper price I would happily reduce my asking price

Comment

Just seen one £339-00 with free delivery!!

Comment

Yea?? Where was that?? If that's the case I would drop the price

Comment

Gents,unless you have an interest in making a purchase,Its not warrented to comment on a sellers asking price.
              If anyone wants to offer advice about a products price advertised elswhere can we please do this via the pm or profile message system.
              Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Hi all, I have reduced the price to £300 and will split shipping

Comment

Working...
                  X