Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive bits for sale....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive bits for sale....

for sale i have the following please message me if you are interested in the items.

1 x Rive 90mm Anodized Black unit....... 30mm tray / 60mm side drawer. In very good condition without damage..... 30mm tray come fitted with Green winder kit & full set of Green winders. £70.00 posted

1 x Rive 60mm Tray (silver)........ in good used condition. £30.00 posted.

2 x D36 (silver) Extending legs........420mm to 720mm £40.00 posted.

2 x D36 (silver) Non Extending legs..........420mm £25.00 posted.

Another 2 x D36 (silver) Extending legs........420mm to 720mm £40.00 posted.

1 x Rive pole heel seat cushion & Anodized black drawer unit (30mm) attached (NO DRAWER) - mint condition without damage £45.00 posted.

I'll have the seat and drawer unit please Si. I'll pay when I get home. Cheers

Comment

1 x Rive 90mm Anodized Black unit....... 30mm tray / 60mm side drawer. In very good condition without damage..... 30mm tray come fitted with Green winder kit & full set of Green winders. £70.00 posted SOLD

1 x Rive 60mm Tray (silver)........ in good used condition. £30.00 posted.

2 x D36 (silver) Extending legs........420mm to 720mm £40.00 posted.

2 x D36 (silver) Non Extending legs..........420mm £25.00 posted.

Another 2 x D36 (silver) Extending legs........420mm to 720mm £40.00 posted.

1 x Rive pole heel seat cushion & Anodized black drawer unit (30mm) attached (NO DRAWER) - mint condition without damage £45.00 posted. SOLD to Craig pending the norm.

Comment

Payment sent as Paypal gift, address is attached. Cheers

Comment

Cheers Craig.... both received mate.

Comment

I will have two of the D36 extending legs off you please Si

Can i also have the Rive seatbox sticker i ordered off you a couple of months ago
            [email][email protected][/email]

Comment

Hi Phil,

Stickers were sent the day after your payment mate........ you paid for them on the 13th March..... they were sent Friday 14th March.

Do i take it that they never turned up?? Has your postie got a nice looking Rive box?? lol

I will sort some more for you & post up with legs... will p.m you payment details.

Comment

Working...
              X