Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

For Sale / Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale / Swap

1 X Boss Rocking Roller 30 Pounds + P+p

1 X Boss Roller 25 Pounds + P+p

1x Daiwa Conneseur Z 11-13 Feeder Rod With 3 Tips Swap For Preston Carbon Active 11-13 Feeder Or Similar Or Open To Offers Of Cash Or Swaps

1 X BOSS BASE UNIT 3 INCH I THINK WITH FLAT SEAT WILL FIT ONTO ORIGINAL 6 DRAWER BOX CANAL STAND 45 POUNDS +P+P

1 X Boss Ally Sidetray Fits Square External Legs 10 Pounds + P+p

1 X Milo Sidetray With Sliding Bowl 15 Pounds + P+p

1 X Team Mossella Big Pellet Pump 15 Pounds +p+p

1 X Boss Large Platform Easily Fits My Boss 6 Drawer System On It 45 Pounds +p+p

Preston 8 Section Pole Top Organiser In Good Working Order 15 Pounds +p+p

Boss Umberella Arm Screws Into Trolley Handle Holes On 6 + 8 Drawer Boxes 10 Pounds +p+p

Sensas Classic 1 Pocket Rod Holdall 6 Tube One And Sensas Classic Large Carryall Will Swap For 10 Or 12 Tube Holdall And Matching Carryall Or Make An Offer To Buy

All Items Must Be Sold Or Will Go On Ebay Make Me An Offer If You Feel Prices Are To Much?
    Also Open To Offers Of Swaps For Any Item Looking For Waggler Rod And Feeder Rod Daiwas Or Preston Preferred

I,ll offer £20 for Boss rock and roller mainly coz i can buy one here in NW for £30+ . If ok let me know what the p&p is.

Comment

Got a 12,6 carbon active that I'd swap for the conny mate

Comment

Jesus ADSK...The post is 11ys old!

Comment

That's 11 years old mate. Doubt it's still Available 😂

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X