Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Matchbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchbox

Hi guys I have this matchbox back up for sale due to time waster the box is like the e class with the large seat and comes with footplate side tray seat box cover deep base and as one long front drawe two long side drawes and wheel kit as I have a new box coming soon need the space in my shed so its a bargain at £50 but plesase no offers you guys now how much these are also would make ideal for any one who as already got matchbox seat boxes so plesase ring only and no texts on 07722788457

square or round legs tom
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hi larry pm sent the legs are 19mm square and my phone number is 07722788457 thanks tom

Comment

Hi guys the matchbox is no sold to the Elliot but I would like to say on her that I am very sorry to Elliot for saying he was time waster when he said that he sent the money of for the box on Tuesday so I very sorry for jumping the gun about it thanks tom

Comment

Working...
        X