Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive hook lenth units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive hook lenth units

Hi guys back up for sale due to giving wrong information wich I am sorry about to all members so I have a rive hook lenth units there are 3 units in total and are all the normal 30mm units the first unit as 4 long boards with all the pins the second unit as 3 small rig boards with all the pins and the 3rd unit as 6 long boards with all the pins and some of the boards are like new and so have tip ex on them but easy comes of some of the Rive catches are bit rustie but nothink bad all catches work ok come with the standard black lid and small scratches on units but agagin nothink that's affects the the use of it looking £65 Ono and pick up only to much of a hassle to post so any more info plesase ring only or pm me no texts plesase on 07722788457 I am base in Birmingham ther are some pictures on eBay to give you some idear

Hi guys rive units now sold

Comment

Working...
    X