Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver powerlite feeder rod systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver powerlite feeder rod systems.

2 x brand new maver powerlite feeder systems, never been out of the bag. Sensible offers please!
    Steve Ringer
    Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

you can give a up and coming young lad a free rod cant you steve that sound sensible
    sensas /total angling

Comment

You know someone up and coming then
      Steve Ringer

Comment

Now only one for sale!! And it isnt because i have given Dave the other!
        Steve Ringer

Comment

How about giving his mother one steve
          She fishes the opens at cuddy and now the fish are moving further out,the tip/lead comes into play.
          I'm sure would appreciatea New Feeder system rod.

ONLY JOKING DAVE
          [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

They are now both sold!!!
            Steve Ringer

Comment

yeah you watch steve ill show you in dynamaite festival next april lol
              sensas /total angling

Comment

steve, how do you rate the powerlite feeder system. i am thinking of buying one , or can you recomend a better one? I can pick one up new for £139 off the net.
                Last edited by carpcrap; 1 May 2007, 01:17 PM.
                Mel

if things dont alter soon they will stay as they are.:confused:

Comment

carpcrap fishermans friend do them a tenner cheaper at £129. i have seen them in the tackleshop and they feel a lovely bit of kit. and because you have the spare number 2,3 and butt section, you can have two rods set up on the bank which works out at £65 a rod! i doubt u will get a rod for £65 that comes close to one of these!
                  Matt Smith
                  Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

I have one of these rods and i'm well impressed tried it at 11ft with number 1 tip on river in winter an it a crackin bomb rod at 12ft it was perfect too on lakes i've used it at 12ft for bream an spot on the other week i had a 20mtr cast t island so used at 11ft an caught carp t 10lb the perfect tool in my armoury

Comment

powerlite feeder system

thanks Matt/Steve
                      it sounds like the perfect bit of kit for what i want it to do..winter bomb rod, bream and carp.Ihope to have one soon.
                      Mel

Comment

thanks Matt/Steve. sounds good, hope to have one soon. I will give F/F a ring. noone has them in round Derby
                        Mel

Comment

Working...
                        X