Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

For Sale: Carbotec 11ft Feeder Rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Carbotec 11ft Feeder Rod

For sale is my Carbotec FAST play 11ft feeder rod, complete with tip numbers 3 and 2no 4 tips. (You will get 3tips: a number 3 tip and two number 4 tips).

I've purchased and still own/use most rods that people claim to be the best, however the Carbotec feeder rod is without doubt the best rod ever made, as are all the rest of the Carbotec range.

The rod is used, however it is in very good condition, some would say excellent condition. There is a small amount of marking to the rubber handle. It's is very minor and is just about visible in the photos, however I would rather any potential buyers be aware of this.

I had the middle section re-whipped by Bob at Fosters. The finish is excellent and of factory finish. The whipping makes the rod look like new.

The tips are used, however they are in excellent condition. Please note one of the number 4 tips has 2inches missing off the end. It is still perfectly usable however it's slightly stiffer than it should be. I am selling the rod with an additional number 4 tip which is in excellent condition. (3 tips sold with the rod).

The tips are 100% Carbotec, and not Normark, Fox or Maver cheaper copies. Viewing is welcome, any angler familiar with Carbotec rods will instantly know these are genuine.

The rod will be sold complete with original Carbotec cloth bag and original Tek-Neek Carbotec plastic tube.

Price: £350 ono.

This sale is cash on collection only.

I am located in Yardley, Birmingham. 5mins from Birmingham Airport. I'm happy to meet within reason.

Any queries please drop me a message.
    Last edited by hurricane; 11 August 2014, 01:09 PM. Reason: ebay links removed.

Sold...

Comment

Working...
    X