Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Clear out.... items for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear out.... items for sale.

Hi all,

I have the following items for sale, if anything is of interest please p.m me.

Any postage will be via a recorded signed for service - payment via paypal gift (or please add the cost of paypal charges)

1 x BRAND NEW "TDR 3012" Spare Spool - £15.00 inc postage

1 x Long Rive D25 Brolly Arm - good used condition - £15.00 inc postage

1 x BRAND NEW Spro Red Arc reel - 10401 model - boxed with spare spool & paperwork - £65.00 inc postage

12 x BRAND NEW Maver C-LOC Method Feeders (small) - including two moulds - 2x15g, 3x20g & 7x25g - £16.00 inc postage

2 x Drennan Visi Cases (smaller size) + 3 NEW x packets of GURU Method Hair Rigs (2 x pks of size 16 MWG hooks to 7lb line - 1 x pk 14 MWG to 9lb line - all with bait spikes)
    - £13.00 inc postage

1 x set of Rive 60mm Drawer Organisers - Dark Purple 62-60-85 - used 3 times & remain as new - £14.00 posted

1 x set of Rive 30mm Drawer Organisers - Light Purple 62-60-75 - in good used condition - £14.00 posted

1 x BRAND NEW Silver Metal Rive Cassette Lid - brand new still in packaging - £35.00 - posted

1 x Rive silver 30mm tray - with Green Winder Kit Fitted (without winders) - used three times & remains as new - £35.00 posted

1 x Rive 60mm / 30mm double side drawer unit (62-81-31) silver with plastic drawers wooden fronts - used three times - as new £55.00 posted

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

I also have the following two items, these are collection only - anyone going to Larford / Moorlands the week after next i will bring them with me.
    If payment can still be made via paypal..... that way i dont get messed around, carting gear around the country side for nothing.

Sorry no postage on them.

1 x Rive groundbait bucket - like the Sensas buckets, fits the Sensas, preston & rive groundbait ring arm - good used condition - £3.00 (go on BigSi you know you want it)

1 x BRAND NEW Sensas Bait Brolly - new style model, normal ground spike included.... rather than the cheaper flexi mounted versions. - £10.00
    Last edited by ; 26 August 2014, 06:32 PM.

Si put my name on the bucket and GDR spool. Will see you at the weekend for payment.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Can I have the 60mmdrawer organisers please mate

Comment

1 x BRAND NEW "TDR 3012" Spare Spool - £15.00 inc postage

1 x BRAND NEW Spro Red Arc reel - 10401 model - boxed with spare spool & paperwork - £65.00 inc postage

12 x BRAND NEW Maver C-LOC Method Feeders (small) - including two moulds - 2x15g, 3x20g & 7x25g - £16.00 inc postage

2 x Drennan Visi Cases (smaller size) + 3 NEW x packets of GURU Method Hair Rigs (2 x pks of size 16 MWG hooks to 7lb line - 1 x pk 14 MWG to 9lb line - all with bait spikes)
        - £13.00 inc postage

1 x set of Rive 60mm Drawer Organisers SOLD to Vinny

1 x set of Rive 30mm Drawer Organisers SOLD to Vinny

1 x BRAND NEW Silver Metal Rive Cassette Lid - brand new still in packaging - £35.00 - posted

1 x Rive silver 30mm tray SOLD to Vinny

1 x Rive 60mm / 30mm double side drawer unit (62-81-31) silver with plastic drawers wooden fronts - used three times - as new £55.00 posted

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............

I also have the following two items, these are collection only - anyone going to Larford / Moorlands the week after next i will bring them with me.
        If payment can still be made via paypal..... that way i dont get messed around, carting gear around the country side for nothing.

1 x Rive groundbait bucket - like the Sensas buckets, fits the Sensas, preston & rive groundbait ring arm - good used condition - £3.00 (go on BigSi you know you want it)

1 x BRAND NEW Sensas Bait Brolly - new style model, normal ground spike included.... rather than the cheaper flexi mounted versions. - £10.00

Comment

Si
          I'll take the Sensas bait umbrella please if still available?
          Pick it up next weekend if that's ok...

Comment

Si I'll take the drennan cases.

Is it the same email address as for the rive plaques?
            here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

1 x BRAND NEW "TDR 3012" Spare spool - SOLD to SPADGER

2 x Drennan Visi Cases (smaller size) SOLD to Smudger

1 x Rive groundbait bucket SOLD to SPADGER

Comment

Si pm ref methods
                here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

1 x BRAND NEW "TDR 3012" Spare spool - SOLD to SPADGER

12 x BRAND NEW Maver C-LOC Method Feeders - SOLD to Smudger

2 x Drennan Visi Cases (smaller size) SOLD to Smudger

1 x Rive groundbait bucket SOLD to SPADGER

1 x BRAND NEW Sensas Bait Brolly SOLD to Sweet Cheeks

Comment

Arse!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by matt59rown View Post
                        Arse!!!!!!
                        Sorry not for sale!!!

Comment

I'l have the cassett lid please,would prefer pay pal,pm me your details please.Malc.

Comment

toplights payment details sent.

Comment

Rohypnol & ketamine says it is for sale!!!!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X