Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

All My Gear !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All My Gear !!!!!!!!

For Starters we have 2 Preston Space Station seat boxes

The first one is just a standard space station box with 4 modules, Cost £430 last chrismas and was pruchased from fishing republic in sheffield, comes with all the usual stuff like keepnet arms, large side tray, and a u shape cushion arm thing

Used a mere once on a trip to willitofts on a hot summers day for a mere 3hours, never seen rain never mind mud

Looking for £200 for it,

also have another same as above but with 8 modules, this was to be my match box, , a mere 11months old & used 10times tops, Cost me well over the £600 mark for everything, Stunning box was purchased on the day of release from a tackle shop in skegness, always cleaned after use and polished, i pride myself in keeping my box and what not in tip top condition

looking for around the £325 mark for it

also preston space station shuttle trolley cost £70 and was bought with the second box has a means of lugging my match gear to and from the car to pegs, missing a thumb screw from one of the wheels bars tho, easily replaced for a few quid

£30 gets it

Pictures & ALOT more top tackle to follow

Selling due to not having enough time anymore to even get out the door fishing never mind to fish a match
    Last edited by Hawley1990; 11 November 2008, 04:42 PM.

u alright mate where u from im intrested in the shuttle thanks alot danny
    Foul hooking king

Comment

???
      Foul hooking king

Comment

just off m18 junction 1

Comment

rest of gear from my setup
          • 1x preston flat pole roller
          • 1x 8 section top section roost kit
          • shimano 3000gs reel, complete with clutch oil shimano cloth bag &2 spare spools
          • daiwa laguna 2550 reel, complete with 2 spare spools
          • 1x preston hardcase carryall (large) blue in color
          • 1x preston hardcase rod bag (small) blue in color
          • 1x preston hard case rod bag (medium) blue in color
          • 1x 20lite sensas bucket, comes with various groundbaits, pellets, 2-3kg of 4mm expanders & various floating boillies
          • 16metre map f16 pole, has been great to me and bagged fish to 21lb onit comes with 2 power top 2's, a power top 1 & a cupping kit and cups fully elasticated as far as i can see
          • Shimano beastmaster rod, 11-12ft used 5times top for short range chucks, comes with 2,3,4oz tips, handled fish to 10lb with ease, comes in a rod tube aswell
          • shakespere match float rod, some cheapy rod i bought years ago but does the job fine, great rod for what it is
          • browning black magic 3.9m power match rod, bought to use for pellet waggler, its never even been out of its bag, absolutely perfect condition
          • Preston off box feeer arm, this is the last model, with no stabalising arm onit, comes with a rod rest top tho and is the extending version
          • Various keepnets (1 match, 1 carp & maybe a few others)
          • 79 pole floats, various makes ( drennan, preston, sensas etc etc) all different styles, lengths, weights etc
          • Browning syntec access margin master used twice, elaasticated up with a 16solid laccy i think, 9metres in length

Unsure on prices tbh, make me a offer, (not daft offes) you just never know i may accept it

Pictures and the other setup will be posted tomorrow as its now proceeding to hammer it down
          Last edited by Hawley1990; 13 November 2008, 02:45 PM.

Comment

how much for all the pole floats ?

Comment

how much for pro flat roller? and space shuttle posted to bristol? thanks lewis
              [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

PM reg Daiwa reel and sensas bucket

Comment

hi how much for the pole roller

Comment

Originally posted by terrydorset View Post
                    how much for all the pole floats ?
                    Make me an offer

Originally posted by carter View Post
                    hi how much for the pole roller
                    had ALOT of people offer £10 for it

Originally posted by Gazmat View Post
                    PM reg Daiwa reel and sensas bucket
                    pm will be replied to in a minute

Comment

what size is the pole roller if its an xl i will give you 20 quid inc postage or just give me a ring on 07779034442 thanks chris

Comment

Will also swap the lot for a Yamaha Raptor quad bike preferably 660cc or 700cc

not to fussed if its road legal or not

Comment

Just been laid off

so lot must go, accepting offers

Comment

If it's a flat preston roller in good condiiton it's worth more then £15/£20 quid just take a look on ebay,

Comment

HOw much for the bucket and bait???..Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X