Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA weekender 2020 accommodation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll share on facebook

Comment

Cheers adam
      i don't do farcebook πŸ₯΄
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

That’s me now booked in for Sat & Sun nights - thanks for reminder guys πŸ‘πŸ»

Comment

Nice one Roy πŸ‘πŸΌ
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Dad said he had booked but knowing him he hasn't mentioned ur name mate πŸ‘

Comment

Hi all
              i've booked up 10 seats at a carvery local to the hotel for the Saturday night at 7.30.
              I think there's around 10 of us staying at the Owston hall.
              let me know if you will be up for this- we need to pre-book for certain dishes.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...?locale2=en_GB

this link ☝🏼 should show the menu as they don't have a website
              let me know on here what you fancy and can you share this on the TA Facebook page please
              not long now! Bring it onnnnnnn!! 🎣
              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                Hi all
                i've booked up 10 seats at a carvery local to the hotel for the Saturday night at 7.30.
                I think there's around 10 of us staying at the Owston hall.
                let me know if you will be up for this- we need to pre-book for certain dishes.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/categor...?locale2=en_GB

this link ☝🏼 should show the menu as they don't have a website
                let me know on here what you fancy and can you share this on the TA Facebook page please
                not long now! Bring it onnnnnnn!! 🎣
                Nice one Paul. I’m in! I’ll have a look at the menus and let you know my order. I’ve shared on the Facebook page.
                Steve

Comment

I’ll give the organised dinner a miss but may catch you in the bar later - will need a couple of hours kip after our match. To be honest I could be a damp squib this year after seven days fishing already in the bag and a long drive up from Somerset Sat morning 😳.

Comment

I'll have a TBone mate.
                    Tomahawk looks a bit large
                    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Count me and dad in sirloin and ribeye cheers mate not long boys πŸ˜‰πŸŽ£

Comment

Cheers lads- I'll be going for the t bone with ya spadge!
                        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Looks like there will be 6 of us for steak- I'll let the restaurant know. Sorry you'll be so knackered Roy- long old week mate.
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Si rib eye
                            me t bone
                            spadger t bone
                            mark sirloin
                            gav rib eye
                            stevey
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Food all ordered- 9 of us in total
                              it's just a local boozer- less than a mile from the hotel, but we've got to be careful with cabs,social distancing etc, so at least we can drive or walk to this place and not have to worry.
                              you know I'll be driving and saving my cider ration until we get back to the hotel bar after! Lol
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Have a great weekend chaps,keep me updated please,the trophy is coming south.πŸ’ͺ🏿
                                OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Working...
                                X