Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

TA weekender 2021 todber manor accommodation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul k
    replied
    Evening all!
    I've just managed to book myself and si into the hotel via booking.com for £260 each for 4 nights.
    the hotel still didn't get back to me with prices,so I've booked through booking.com
    Good price for that area
    check it aaaaaaaat! 🎣👍🏼

Leave a comment:

• paul k
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• hurricane
    replied
    Just arrive by blow up boat ,it will all be free.

Leave a comment:

• paul k
    replied
    Just to add,lads- the hotel prices are expensive because the venue is in Dorset this year-with it being not far from Stonehenge,longleat and other tourist destinations the prices will always be at a premium around there.
    I did say this when we decided to move between the 3 regions- it would have been much cheaper to keep the event in the midlands- I'm fine with this- I live in Berkshire and work in London- it's just the way things are down here unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• adzt
    replied
    Well thats me booked in!!

Leave a comment:

• CRG147
    replied
    I think Chris is trying to sort prices for local lodges so i will hold off for now as maybe looking at staying for 1 week with Shirley.

Leave a comment:

• paul k
    started a topic TA weekender 2021 todber manor accommodation

TA weekender 2021 todber manor accommodation

Hi all
    I've provisionally booked some rooms for next years weekender at todber manor,
    the rooms are at the best western royal chase hotel in Shaftesbury,dorset
    i've reserved them in my name- but next septembers prices haven't been released yet,so we're unsure of exact cost.
    the hotel are going to ring me when they know the prices.
    it's not as cheap as I was hoping to find- and will be around £100 per night for the doubles and around £110 for the twins.
    The hotel is ideal for us and is only 5 miles from the fishery.
    I've reserved 3 doubles and 4 twins for now- we can get more if we need- I'm not sure how many are making their own plans and staying in lodges locally etc.
    it will be another great weekender- I'm really looking forward to this one.
    you can contact the hotel and reserve your twin or double- remember they're reserved under my name.
    roll on 2021!
    https://www.theroyalchasehotel.co.uk/
Working...
X