Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

disabled-angler Charities Champs 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disabled-angler Charities Champs 2007

I hope you don't mind me posting details of this series of matches here as I am organising the qualifier at Monk Lakes. The Charities Championships 2006 raised £2200 for very two deserving causes and we hope to increase that amount this year.

many thanks

Vince Gould

The disabled-angler.co.uk Charities Championship 2007 is a series of 5 matches open to all anglers whether Disabled & non-Disabled. The top 6 anglers from each of the 5 opens will be invited to fish the All Winners Final at Holly Farm, Ashby Magna, Leicestershire on Sept 22nd 2007 where there will be the chance to win some magnificent trophies and to become the 2007 Disabled or non-Disabled Charities Champion. On the day of the final there will be a guess the weight competition & some great raffle prizes to be won, plus there will be refreshments laid on after the match for all the competitors.

Qualifying matches are being held at the following venues:

APRIL 28th MONKS LAKES, Maidstone, Kent. 90pegs

JUNE 2nd THE RIDDINGS FISHERY, Grendon Atherstone, Warwickshire. 35 Pegs

JULY 14th ROMAN LAKES FISHERY, Marple Bridge Nr Glossop Derbyshire. 33 Pegs.

JULY 21st HOLMES FARM FISHERY, Lubenham, Nr Market Harborough. 25 pegs

AUGUST 4th MISTERTON HALL, Lutterworth, Leicestershire. 24 pegs.

The Charities Championship will again be raising money for two deserving causes one of which has been confirmed as Macmillan Nurses, the second will be a Childrens charity. Last year the fabulous amount of £2200 was raised, this year it is hoped that amount will be improved on.

Bookings are now being taken for all matches, to book on to any of them please call John Buxton on (01327) 351780 (no calls after 9pm please)
Working...
X