Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cancer Research Charity Match at Woodland View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Research Charity Match at Woodland View

Peter Bailey who posts on TF & MD is organising this event. Myself & Royst have booked in for this one Any other TA guys up for this? Almost 70 pegs have been booked in already.
    Here are the details.

Right Gentlemen,

I have arranged a cancer research charity event at Woodland View fishery in ombersley,
    I have 100 pegs to fill and there is to be a twist in it, I want to effectively have 50 anglers under a certain age vs 50 anglers over a certain age!
    The date is the sunday 10th of june.
    draw is at 9am, fish 10.30-3.30.

Hence young guns vs old farts,

You will be in a ten man section that will have 5 young guns and 5 old farts competing against each other, at the end of the match all will be wieghed in and points will be allocated on the place you finished in that section.

Obviously the team with the most points will win the day, there are also some booby prizes to be allocated by myself and a colleague, so first one to fall in, daftest seatbox cover etc...

There will be prizes put up by preston, and there is a normark Titan mk11 rod for the biggest fish, kindly sponsored by Jim Kirwin.
    There are raffle prizes including a preston sentient 15-17ft rod, bottles or scotch, whisky and tackle.

pools on the day will be £10 which will all be paid out, however I will require a £10 non returnable deposit which will cover the peg fee and charity money, (£6 peg fee and £4 to charity plus anything made through raffle and donations)

Please if your interested put your name on here and send me a cheque for £10 made payable to Peter Bailey,

Cattani esam uk ltd,
    21a Harris business park,
    hanbury road,
    stoke prior,
    bromsgrove,
    worcester,
    B60 4DJ

please email me on [email protected] or phone me 07966779909 for further details or questions.

I regret that this will be a first pay gets the pegs,

thank you ladies and gents, now get your names down!!!!!!

peter

Of course I will be in the young guns......Not sure about Markc

Comment

im up for tis i'm 34 though so dont know which group i'll be in
      :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
      [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Have club match the same day just down the road.

Comment

sorry just looked and got a club match at earlswood that dayso cant do it...
          :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
          [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

Working...
          X