Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

BW Stillwater Championship 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Stillwater Championship 07

Only got back from Hols today.
    Received a letter from BW about these matches they are organising.

Sounds well interesting to me (1st £5000), especially when you read into it.

Basically its 5 qualifying matches on some good waters (I've fished them all, and had some big old weights).
    80 peg matches with 8 section winners from each round going through to a 40 peg final at Blythe waters.
    That means you are only fishing against 9 other anglers to get a chance of winning £5000. Each section winner will pick up £130 (Where can you fish a 10 peg match for £130? - sounds easy money to me).

I can see some peoples point that it's £40 to enter, but £20 goes straight into the pot for the final and the other £20 for the payout on the day. BW are only taking out the peg monies, they are not making anything out of this (not like that Mavers pairs do - don't get me started there - invites for pro's as well).

My monies in the post, might see some of you there?

Oh yea, I've heard Keith Fishers left BW and a new guy has taken over? Any one else heard this?

Lego you are correct Keith Fisher has taken early retirement and has been replaced by Carl Nicholls

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

The question is whos Carl Nicholls is he also known as Lego?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

£40 which ever way you say it/split it/or divide it is stall a lot of dough.....
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Who really knows?

Comment

Working...
          X