Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Mawgan Porth Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mawgan Porth Festival

Due to being unsuccesful trying to Organise a small festival at Stafford Moor some one suggested i try Mawgan Porth, i think we will need approximately 20 anglers and it will be in April next year, THIS IS ONLY OPEN TO ANGLERS FROM THE MIDLANDS AREA UPWARDS, sorry Simon P but already had moans about not competeing with the locals.

Bob
    Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Local??????

I live 1hr away and have only fished it 3 times all year!!!!

Does this mean i can fish it????

If i can help in anyway with the organisation please let me know.

Comment

Got baits festival

how did the Got Baits festival fish Simon ?? ok instead of midlands upwards you need to live an hour and ten minutes away !!!
      Last edited by nearly20mbob; 6 August 2009, 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

GOT Baits Festival was cancelled!!! .

Had 7 anglers on the list 2 of which paid.
        Just too much on for the angler down this way at the moment, too many 10 peg matches here and there!!!

I have not fished Mawgan Porth at all this summer, as previously stated i have only fished it 3 times since xmas!!!

I can take a longer drive down if needed, I think the other way is around 1hr 11mins!!!!

Comment

Bob what about a day or two at Trewaters? or if your really brave a day on Porth res?

Comment

porth

now theres a challenge

Comment

porth resa is jay havin a laff i doe need to drive 250miles to catch 10-12lb of silvers [and use get thru 2 senses buckets of groundbait ] ......which anit cheap to fill .LOL

Comment

porth resevoir

Jay,

tree waters might be an option Jay but as for porth, i can go and sit on Esgbaston and get blown off my box any way shouldnt concern you ya a COCKNEY and it quite clearly states from the midlands upwards !!!

Comment

thats a good idea bob lets have one on Edgebaston l aint been for years
                  could go for knees up after

lol

Comment

cockney now stuck in the Black country i gotta qualify!!

Comment

bob if you have it easter me and some lads will be defo instrested

Comment

Working...
                      X