Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sion farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sion farm

open match at sion farm sat 22nd august

930 draw fish 10 30 to 345 20 all in any one up for it message me

Hi matey ,do they get big wieght's there?And where exactly is it?

Comment

its in hagley mate yes good w8s nice place mate

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY 1 View Post
        Hi matey ,do they get big wieght's there?And where exactly is it?
        Does it have to be Big weights to be good fishing?
        HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

of course it does abbo!

Comment

Need's to be good weight's,no point travelling that far for 70 -80 lb.plenty of place's have average weight's like that.

Comment

Need's to be good weight's,no point travelling that far for 70 -80 lb.plenty of place's have average weight's like that.
              Yes i suppose you have a point! its got to be better to finish third with 120lb than win with 90lb isnt it!

Comment

good job i only go for the company and see people i aint seen for a while........weights and money are secondary.Funny old world aint it
                Last edited by FORDY-1; 21 August 2009, 11:40 AM.
                In darkness we do what we can
                In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                  good job i only go for the company and see people i aint seen for a while........weights and money are secondary.Funny old world aint it
                  Spot on pedro!

Comment

I fished Sion a couple of weeks ago qnd finished 2nd with just under 40lb, not all that impressive really, but every fish I had was a fin perfect, pristine roach.. everyone except the top 3 fished it for the carp and all failed.
                    It was a very enjoyable match I would swap bags of carp for nets of roach anyday.

Carl.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                      I mainly go for the fishing and a p###take,if your not getting plenty of bite's you can't learn as quick , i like to try to learn something everytime ready for next time.

Comment

you'll have a bite a chuck at sion but you may not have a big weight

Comment

I mainly go for the fishing and a p###take,if your not getting plenty of bite's you can't learn as quick , i like to try to learn something everytime ready for next time.
                          Surely if you go to places where you only have to stick any rig in the water and get things half right to catch,then you aint learning anything!
                          Anyone who wants to fish pellet shallow and get a bite everytime has plenty of choices to go to ie- Larford, Tunnel barn,Manor farm etc.....
                          If anyone wants proper fishing where a variety of baits and methods can work i can recommend Sion farm!

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                            Surely if you go to places where you only have to stick any rig in the water and get things half right to catch,then you aint learning anything!
                            Anyone who wants to fish pellet shallow and get a bite everytime has plenty of choices to go to ie- Larford, Tunnel barn,Manor farm etc.....
                            If anyone wants proper fishing where a variety of baits and methods can work i can recommend Sion farm!
                            SPOT ON ABB0
                            sion is a very fair venue it can be won from anywhere ,,,, if the carp go 100lb plus weights are easy ,,,,,,but if they dont theres always a back up of skimmers and roach that you can go for and 40lb to 70lb is easily done .... its like all venues it has its good days and bad days ......

Comment

hello you old
                              [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X