Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Haverholmepark lake winter league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haverholmepark lake winter league

There will be a winter league on the 2nd and the 4th Saturday , starting on the 14th of November through to the end of March. Drawing at 9am fishing ten till 3pm, it will be run on the Belgian system, and a £100 prize for the lowest points. Pools £10 and a £5 super pool (optional) pay out on the best weight of carp and silvers, super pool will be on the best overall weight.
    18 pegs available.

Originally posted by lakeman View Post
    There will be a winter league on the 2nd and the 4th Saturday , starting on the 14th of November through to the end of March. Drawing at 9am fishing ten till 3pm, it will be run on the Belgian system, and a £100 prize for the lowest points. Pools £10 and a £5 super pool (optional) pay out on the best weight of carp and silvers, super pool will be on the best overall weight.
    18 pegs available.
    PLUS £30 FOR THE BEST PIKE LANDED, but pike will not count in the weigh in

Comment

Dave i can't make every match in the league due to my shifts but can i enter a match know and again. cheers steve
      Steve Davies

Comment

Yes dnw the more the better:d

Comment

update: Haverholme winter league

The draw will be 8.30am dave.

Comment

Originally posted by D N W View Post
            Dave i can't make every match in the league due to my shifts but can i enter a match know and again. cheers steve
            I will be same as Steve but will fish as many as i can.
            Rgds Mick

Comment

Working...
            X