Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

coventry open 5th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coventry open 5th sept

there is an open match at the coventry canal basin in coventry on the 5th september. we will be meeting at a local pub. £12 all in and breakfast available for £2.80. if anybody is interested in fishing the match please contact me as soon as possible.

james.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi james 28 booked in so far its the british waterways practice match bloodworm and joker banned

Comment

fantastic. hopefully some guys from here will fish it too.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

any particular pub? or just any one in cov.......lol put the times up please james and pub name...ta mate
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

hi larry, daves going to put the details up mate.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Coventry canal open match

Draws at 8.30 in the cherrytree club lythalls lane fish 10 - 3 then back to the club breakfast served from 7 and it really is true value for money at 2.80 and 50p for a mug of coffee or tea£12 all in for the match £2 peg fee £10 pools will pay out section winners 1st 2nd and 3rd depending on how many fish, blood worm and joker banned please ring me on 07976707473 to book in

Comment

dave looking at the BW rules it doesnt say Blood and joker is banned............can you confirm its allowed on the day (or Not ) also looked at rules and seen a bit about both banks being pegged......that wont appy to us on the cov cut will it?
              thanks mate
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

larry i will be speaking to Carl on Tuesday about blood worm and joker being banned for the match on the 19th but every body that has rung me up and booked on want it banned to make it a better match so i have banned in for the practice match we will only be pegging one side its now all perminately peg up to the ricoh and thats 200 pegs so we should be ok im looking to peg between left of leicester causeway up to the first bridge by the marina but when pegging out the whole stretch was full of fish

Comment

I'm booked in on another match next sunday,if i can get out of it i'll be there.Dave can you confirm where the match on the 5th will be pegged ? Thanks mate.Norm
                  Whats a commercial fishery ?

Comment

blood worm and joker have been banned from the british waterways match on the 19th making it a fairer match all round

Comment

hi dave do you have a postcode for the club and will it be the same as in winter skimmers and roach on some pegs
                      I want an end peg

Comment

hi jay postcode is CV6 6FT its lythalls lane coventry just off the a444 by the blue ribbon island are you booked in yet ring me to confirm on 07976707473

Comment

not booked in yet dave waiting to see how many of our lot are coming as we have a team in the following match
                          I want an end peg

Comment

how many is that now dave?
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

41 booked in so far so its going to be a good match

Comment

Working...
                              X