Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cob house mid weeker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cob house mid weeker

We have 10 booked in so far for tomorrow if any of you fancy a go - at least the prize money will be a bit higher.... not that you guys care about the money, you just love the fantastic fishing and friendly banter, lol

Laugherne Island pool - loads of carp averaging about 4 and a half pound. Niiiiice !!

call Helen on 01886 88 697 / 101 to book in.
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

whats the nearest junction on m5 fishy
    [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

Good to see your getting some better turnouts ff...

Once that cafe is done you'll be digging more lakes to accomodate the amount of anglers! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ackoo View Post
        whats the nearest junction on m5 fishy
        Get off at 7 go thro middle of worcester,over river,bout 10 min from worc.

Comment

There you go ackoo - I'll have a look at them wagglers when you come, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jake. View Post
            Good to see your getting some better turnouts ff...

Once that cafe is done you'll be digging more lakes to accomodate the amount of anglers! Lol
            All thanks to this great site mate - and my friendly nature, comedic banter and expert advice of course

Yeah cafe will be good. We have one more pond to hand over to fishing - only a little 'un, but after that, yes more digging me thinks!

Comment

Working...
            X