Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tuesday opens Wyrley & Essington Canal Pelsall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday opens Wyrley & Essington Canal Pelsall

Please note - following demand (well requests) these are now moving to Tuesdays, not Wednesdays as per the thread below. This should lead to a few more on the bank

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...s_pelsall.html

All other details remain the same

If you need any more info pls pm me
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Sadly it didn't lead to a few more on the bank despite requests to change the night from Wednesdays to Tuesdays.

So these are now cancelled for the remainder of 2007

Perhaps they may be resurrected in 2008 with a bit more advanced advertisement?

Comment

Get down the tipton canal at watery lane its fishing its head off. You will need at least 20lb to frame.
      http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

ps - a belated thanks to those who did turn out and apologies for anyone we inadvertently inconvenienced because of the latest poor turnout.

Yes Andy - I've been clocking the results in the area. It wasn't that the results were poor, the C&W has been fishing well even for us novices - weve been knocking decent bags (double figures) of roach/rudd and when the tincas play ball you can really rattle the lbs up.

But I'm sure the weather we experienced over the last month or so didn't help one iota in getting these evening knock ups off the ground

Comment

Working...
        X