Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Charity Match at Partridge Lakes 9th September 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Match at Partridge Lakes 9th September 07

John Buffey Memorial Charity Match, Partridge Lakes 60+ pegs Sunday 9th September

This match is in memory of a personal friend of mine who sadly died 16th November 2006 after a long fight with cancer, there will be a trophy to the winner and many raffle prizes on the day.

Entry fee will be £ 15.00 including pools, there will also be an optional super pool in operation on the day for all interested parties this will be paid out on a winner takes all basis. Please PM me to confirm booking and for payment details. Payment is required by 9th August and all pool money will be paid out in full.

Draw time 8.30am Fish 10.00am to 3.00pm the match will be fished on the Spey Canal, Willow, Piper and Tweed Pools giving a total of 72 pegs if we were to fill all the lakes.

For those of you with Sat Nav or access to one of the many route finders on the net the address and post code of this venue is Partridge Lakes Fishery, Glaziers Lane, Culcheth, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 4AQ

I should have mentioned that the proceeds of this match are being donated to the Bolton Hospice were my friend passed away.

There is also only 28 places left on this match as I have already had 32 people book on it.

Comment

No Ribbon John?

Comment

Originally posted by PartridgeClive
        No Ribbon John?

Sorry Clive,

Only Willow, Piper, Spey and Tweed.

I also require your entry fee by the 9th August please, PM me for address and contact details.

Regards

John

Comment

No problem mate, i'll give you a bell in the week to sort payment out.

Comment

Originally posted by PartridgeClive
            No problem mate, i'll give you a bell in the week to sort payment out.
            I haven't heard from you recently Clive are you still coming ???????

Regards

John

Comment

Working...
            X