Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

greenhill new pool open match places available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenhill new pool open match places available

hi there,i have been given this venue to fill on sat the 4th august.there is a booking opened up on the above date.the pool has 35pegs and will cost 100pound,so if you are free and would like to fish the event, feel free to contact me.the pool is close to holte fleet if you need any more info my phone number is 01214204822 or mobile 07949050019.i was thinking of meeting up somewhere for breakfast,and perhaps fishing from about 10/11ish.thanks for looking and hope to hear from lots.
    john aka wernley

Hi John,
    Might be interested in this, will let you know later when Ive checked the diary.
    There are only 31 pegs on it not 35 and if I were you I would limit it to 20 at the most, thats still only 5 pound a peg.
    Royst

Comment

thanks for the quick reply was thinking about 20 fishing and having it late to make the most of this great venue,chap at work who gave me the date is a regular there although there are extensive bait bans hes tons up nearly every time thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.ps that 5pound each makes it a cheap day and am totally open to any ideas anyone would like match wise

Comment

yes please put me on the list

Comment

ok then bit more info,this will be a first come first serve for places,only going to have 20 fishing,it will be 10pound all in,that is 5pound for your peg,five pound for prize fund.prize is 1st50pound 2nd 30pound third 20pound.it will be a 6 hour match 10am till 4pm,draw will be at 8.45am.i have been told strict rules do apply at this fishery.i will post these on here and meeting place eg breakfast.come on lads lets make it a good day and i will run this type of event again

Comment

Iv'e never seen the place but can you put my name down please? .
            http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Put me down as well.
              you can get a decent breakfast at Lins cafe 5 mins from junction 5 on route

Comment

Originally posted by andy222
                Iv'e never seen the place but can you put my name down please? .

I thought you knew the names of all the fish.

Comment

There were a couple I did'nt recognise last time I went Royst. .

Comment

theres me giving him a bit of info chest close cards
                    lils cafe to meet seems fine for my lot. as i speak just to let you all know with all that have booked on here i would say there are 12 definate,i will keep it open on here till monday,then a certain person said he can fill it to make it up to 20.
                    ps:ty all for your support and lets hope it fishes well for us

Comment

It will fish well John I reckon you will need around the 100lb mark to win it and there will be some close weights behind it. Its a very little known jewel in the crown if you ask me. . Even Larry Teapot will catch down there. .

Comment

for sure andy if that dont sell the place out dont know what will but the secret is out.

Comment

Originally posted by andy222
                          It will fish well John I reckon you will need around the 100lb mark to win it and there will be some close weights behind it. Its a very little known jewel in the crown if you ask me. . Even Larry Teapot will catch down there. .
                          Dont exagerate

Comment

ok to let you know got ten thats me and 2 work mates,royst1 ridgeacre has 5
                            and andy1.ridge and andy say they can help me fill it and i got some maybees i have given till wednesday so ill give them and anyone else till then; then andy can fill this match any left over ridgacre can take

Comment

hot news off the press

my mate who has given us this date is there this week fishing a week long festival,not trying to over hype the venue the winning weight was 237lb he was second with 231lb so there are fish in there

Comment

Working...
                              X