Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Moorlands Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorlands Farm

GKN Angling Club are running a charity open match on Sunday 9th September on Meadow pool at Moorlands Farm. Draw 9.30 fish 10.30 till 15.30. Breakfasts available from 8.30. £15 all in with monies going to Acorns childrens hospice, St. Giles hospice and the Ryan Cockbill Trust. Also for every pound raised GKN will match it with equal amount which will be sent to the GKN Global Angels Foundation Charity in Africa. We have all 60 pegs on Meadow of which half have been sold.With this being for charity it would be great if we could get to a near full house. I know this is short notice and many of you will have club commitments but those who can make it will be made welcome. We intend to have a right good laugh and not take it too serious! Venue rules are available at Moorlands Farm Course Fisheries
    Please see news page on GKN Driveline Walsall Angling Club - Home for more info about this charity event. Please mail me if you fancy it. Cheers big g.

Any possibility of managing to get a TA group together?
    Dick
    Talk Angling User
    Last edited by Dick; 27 August 2007, 06:16 PM.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

If you could get half a dozen people off TA to come that would be fantastic and well appreciated. If you want to come down on your own David please do as there is a great bunch of lads going.

Comment

im thinking about it..

are there still spaces?

Comment

Yes beasty you can still get a peg. Hoping for a decent turn out as we want to raise as much money as possible.

Comment

please dont be put off by big g,s photo and the fact he is a dingle.they are a great club with good members and its a very worthy cause.

Comment

Cheers J.T.

Comment

ok so who do i contact to book in

Comment

ok.. just readijng through moorlands rules... what does this one mean and why??

All bags must remain 3 metres behind pegs throughout the match

Comment

That refers to your bait bag stops you diving in your bag and getting extras out over and above the bait limit. It no doubt puts you in clear view of the other anglers

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

good old John Talbot (i assume he still runs it)

Comment

iif it rains ...

Comment

John Talbot has retired with his fortune!
                          John - Kingfisher
                          Talk Angling Senior Member
                          Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

ahh fair enough.. proves how long since i was last there =)

Comment

Beasty, I have sent you a private message but forgot to say we will be meeting in the cafe. We now have around 50 people fishing so am really chuffed as we will raise a shed load of cash. Just want to say a big thank you on behalf of gkn angling club to all of you that are able to fish, i know many of you have other commitments. Its always nice to be able to make a difference to kids charities by doing something you love doing. Fingers crossed now for some decent weather and hopefully a few fish! See you sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X