Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Toft silver lake-revised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toft silver lake-revised

Trying to see if we can rescue this match.Its only £10,so if your at a loose end tomorrow then put your name down.Its short notice but its a nice place,with a cafe and plenty of silvers and f1's.If we can get about 10 names together then great and silverfish can let the owners know we are coming.Please only put your name down if you definately intend turning up.Draw is 9am,fish 10.30 to 4.30.If everyone only wants 5 hours fishing then no problem,well just vote on it on the day.Personnally i dont mind either way.Bait is pellet,but now its gone colder maybe otherbaits will come into play,but thats up to yourselves.Two nets if possible,carp and a silvers.Ill start the ball rolling
    Cornerstone
    cornerstones lad-danny

Tony just spoken with Esther to advise her that Nick has pulled out and that a few may still turn up and to ensure she knew that this was not a match being organised by Talk Angling, it will be no problem if theres only a few turn up, the pegs are ok think he had booked 8, however there may be another small match on the silver pool as well. Sumo has asked if theres any spare pegs on another thread.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Cheers brian,hopefully the names that were on the original list will still be up for it,and sumo and maybe a few others will make it a match.Shame because they are nice people at tofts,hopefully it will go ahead.
      cheers
      cornerstone.

Comment

Tony possibly silver fish ( Mark ) is the only other one besides you and your lad from the original list, carpdiem pulled out weeks back, groundworker gaz was not going with so small a number fishing, Rory I think is Nick123s mate so he is doubtful.
        Might be worthwhile sending Sumo and silver fish a PM to see if they still want to fish. Unfortunately I am otherwise engaged and my lad is working or we would have been there.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

I'm still happy to go, theres no rugby on this weekend, so gotta get out!
          See you there!
          Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Cheers brian,hopefully some others will put rhere name down.
            cornerstone.

Comment

bttt

Comment

bttt

Comment

I cant enter the match this time cos its ma birthday and dont have a keepnet but could we do this match again sometime next year when the fishing is good?
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Probably connor,but this match seems dead in the water now.Still i tried.
                    cornerstone.

Comment

Working...
                    X