Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing im knottingley,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing im knottingley,

hi i have moved from leeds to knottingley this week,and i am new to knottingley area and i was whonding is there rivers canals in the knottingley area and is there also any fishing clubs that i can join
    Last edited by arthur james norton; 8 October 2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: put on the wrong forum,it should have gone on the wellcome to new members forum and not the match forum
    ajnorton:)

hi mate we have a club looking for new members ,its in castleford ,not far from knottingley ,also have our own small pond for members only ,some good fishing on aire runs through knottingley

Comment

hi mate when are the meetings held at castleford angling club,and do you have any fishing matches or a match team that i mite be abale join

Comment

hi mate who runs casleford ac as i would like to join them as well as glasshoughton ac

Comment

free fishing on the river aire at knottingley very deep and full of big roach and skimmers fishes well when we get the first frosts
          nige cooke

Comment

thanks cookie

Comment

Working...
            X