Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

ockeridge fishery opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ockeridge fishery opens

tues thurs and sat opens at ockeridge have to say i love this place its packed with fish 4 good pools been fishing down thier all year great place great guys who run it and fish it we are fishing winter league thier at moment on sats but when thiers not a league match thiers an open on its 13 all in which is payed out fair draw times are 9 00 fish 10 till 300 winter and 10 30 till 400 in summer always a good turn out 25 to 30 anglers been to a lot of venues but this one takes some beating dont get me wrong its not easy but its got loads of fish in all pools if you not fished it yet try it

ring mark on 07863576429

what weights they been Having ??
    Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Hows it been fishing latley shaun now the temperatures dropped, i was down there a lot at one time always had a good days fishing.Been ill so aint been for a bit but might put in an apperance on one of the mid week matches.

Comment

been fishing well mate 15o been winning most matches but the back up w8s are good to 100s 90s 80s was thier sat 25 blokes lowest w8 was 33lb 84lb won 77lb 2nd iwas third with 65 then thier was 50s 60s 40s not bad for nov you get plenty of room to

Comment

Is there one on tomorrow as ive tried phoning mark but its answer phone as there is two of us want to come,do i need to book in or just turn up.

Comment

Could be a lot off difference this weekend shaun some bad weather forecast

Comment

Shaun, try and see if Mark can put some dates together... no one knows when the opens are on... you know what I mean... like Cob House do and other fisheries should follow... its a good idea... it gives the angler a choice. See what you can do.

Comment

i will sort it chris

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun 41 View Post
                  i will sort it chris
                  Well done man !

Comment

Working...
                  X