Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

N.C.F.F.I. open All Ireland 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.C.F.F.I. open All Ireland 2008

This years All Ireland will be held on the River Barrow in Co.Carlow, The competition has moved venue to Carlow for the first time. There are abundant stocks of Roach, Rudd, Bream, Hybrids and huge ammounts of Dace in the Barrow. More details will be available, I do know that there will be six sections of forty anglers on a first come first served basis. I will post info on my web site as soon as it has been finalised the match is a one day match fished on sunday 27th July 2008. http://www.carlowcoarseanglingsupplies.com

Hi Gerry
    Originally posted by gerry View Post
    This years All Ireland will be held on the River Barrow in Co.Carlow, The competition has moved venue to Carlow for the first time. There are abundant stocks of Roach, Rudd, Bream, Hybrids and huge ammounts of Dace in the Barrow. More details will be available, I do know that there will be six sections of forty anglers on a first come first served basis. I will post info on my web site as soon as it has been finalised the match is a one day match fished on sunday 27th July 2008. Carlow Coarse Angling Supplies | For all Irish Coarse Angling Supplies and Ground Baits etc.
    Do you know what stretches are going to be fished? Do you know if you have to register before hand or just turn up on the day?

Do the leinsters start this weekend?

Cheers
    Brendan
    [URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/match_fishing_talk_angling_chat.html?nojs=1#goto_forumsearch"]A Brilliant little function[/URL]

Comment

Is it a festival or just a one day match??
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
        Is it a festival or just a one day match??
        Just the one off,which is abit stupid really for an all Ireland match. .
        [URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/match_fishing_talk_angling_chat.html?nojs=1#goto_forumsearch"]A Brilliant little function[/URL]

Comment

all ire. reply

Hello Brendan, how's it going? The venues have not really been finalised however I have a rough idea as to where they will be. It is one of those turn up on the day draws first come first served, however I'm sure that certain allowances can and will be put into place for anglers visiting from overseas etc.

Comment

first come first served
            The right principle!
            wood pellets trade

Comment

first come ect

seems a long way to go without the gaurantee of a match possible layout for me of £300. are you sure there,s no way you can register or buy a ticket beforhand id love to go.

Comment

reply to post

Surely Ian, if you are traveling I'm sure you can book ahead. I am going to see if I can handle the bookings as I was elected P.R.O. of the Leinster Federation last Tuesday, and my club are helping out with the venues etc. I should know about the booking system within the next few weeks. I will start chasing it up this afternoon. Gerry

Comment

N.C.F.F.I. open All Ireland 2008

if you are traveling I'm sure you can book ahead
                  And what is about making a simple phone call to a manger?
                  wood pellets trade

Comment

ref all ireland booking

Thanks for the interest lads. I spoke to the National Federation Chairman yesterday and yes you can pre book. The fee is €30 for the match and you can book through me if you want. Send a p.m. and I will send the address or my numbers and e-mail are on my web-site. thanks again Gerry

Comment

Working...
                    X