Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Windmill fisheries winter series (Bristol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windmill fisheries winter series (Bristol)

Windmill fisheries in Bristol opened this year and are holding a winter series being run by ray Duncan (coachy123). The series will start on the 23rd of october and run untill the 8th of January there will be 6 matches total fortnightly and top 5 results count in the league table, the costs will be £5 peg fee £10 peg fee. The series will be held on the match lake. To book in please add your name to the thread below or pm with names and I will foward these on to ray. We are hoping for good turn out so everyone welcome. For more information on the venue please check out the fishery website.
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Ill be fishing this one mate hope the fishing goes well and the banter will be a laugh and there will the few pound coin bets flying about aswell so I hope uve been saving yours lately lewis oh sorry ive been taking them lately.

Come on lads join in taking a pound off lewis lol

Comment

Leave the poor boy (Lewis) alone you Airity owners are all the same!!! lol

Second thoughts....... now i know how you paid for it!!!!

Comment

So what your saying is the airity is really mine ? I'll be round in 5 for it lol

Comment

Hold on a minute I won those pounds fair and square and ive been saving them for a long time im saving for a new rive box now so it might have to start being 2 pound a match lol
          Sorry to hear about your news simon lewis told me about the theving scumbags. How do you feel about joining the airity brotherhood I think you will fit straight in lol

Comment

All those £1's going to your Rive..........

I would just about manage a tupperware box with my winnings (a small one at that!!)

Ref the Airity part.... missed one last night..... the search continues!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by SimonP View Post
              All those £1's going to your Rive..........

I would just about manage a tupperware box with my winnings (a small one at that!!)

Ref the Airity part.... missed one last night..... the search continues!! lol
              So you will be joining the brotherhood ull be welcome and ull start to buy bigger tupperware boxes aswell with those pounds ull win off of lewis and other non airity pole owners lol

Comment

i would love to do this series,but what with everything that has been going on recently,i dont think im able too.windmill is a cracking venue. not too far from me now either .
                talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

hi mate if you want to fish it mate that would be good, be nice to see you out on the bank again its been a while since we last went out.

Comment

Originally posted by coach poach View Post
                    So you will be joining the brotherhood ull be welcome and ull start to buy bigger tupperware boxes aswell with those pounds ull win off of lewis and other non airity pole owners lol
                    thats the final straw mate i refuse to lose to you again EVER!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb1990 View Post
                      thats the final straw mate i refuse to lose to you again EVER!! lol
                      Come on mate you will have to up your game and get a airity lol

Comment

are they all sundays mate and what fishing times will it be
                        mark
                        [url]http://www.freewebs.com/ackoos--floats/[/url]

Comment

Hi Mark Yes there all Sunday's draw will be at 9 fish from 10 till 3 be good to see you there mate only down the road nice and local lol

Comment

Come on guys if there is this much banter on a web site just imagine what its like when we are fishing? Oh and the person who wins the league has to jump into the lake at the end but then again it will be january so a pat on the back will have to do I think. lol

Comment

Windmill Fishery Winter League
                              Series of 6 matches...Dates are as follows
                              Oct 23rd, Nov 6th, Nov 20th, Dec 4th. Dec 18th, Jan 8th
                              All 6 matches will be held on the match lake with 32 pegs available.
                              Draw will be 9am....fish 10am to 3pm
                              Costs will be £5 peg fee per match and £10 match fee.
                              It will be run as a point’s league....
                              1st =1point, 2nd=2 points, 3rd=3 points etc
                              The one with the lowest points at the end of the series will be the winner and will receive a trophy donated by Windmill Fishery.
                              Only 5 of the matches will count in the league so your worst result will be dropped.
                              The league tables will appear on the website and in the on-site tent once I have updated them after each match.
                              If you are interested please enter your name on the sheet below or call
                              Terry Boulton on 07805 326772 to book a place

Comment

Working...
                              X