Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Langold Lake Grand Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Langold Lake Grand Open

Right Chaps,

Your last chance to get in for this. Have ten pegs out of the forty to fill and i'd like the full house. The first Qualifier is 28th, then the next Saturday and the final will be on the 12th of next month.

This is your chance to fish for a winner takes all of a £1000. Entry is £30 Only.

2 Qualifiers are to be fished. One, Feeder fishing, the other Float fishing. Venue is as above (Langold Lake). Each day is split up into 10 x 4 men sections, the aim is to win your section on both days to secure a place in the 10 man final. (All your have to do is beat 3 men on 2 visits).

Plenty of good bream and tench weights coming out within the last month, weight up to around 60lb and bream coming out to 8lb. If you want a hint on tactics etc buy this weeks angling times as there is a two page spread regarding the venue.

Contact me Via PM or 07977664224

Cheers,

Nathan
    Using Thought and Science to catch more fish! [url]www.Nate-Fish4Thought.blogspot.com[/url]

Originally posted by Natefx View Post
    Right Chaps,

Your last chance to get in for this. Have ten pegs out of the forty to fill and i'd like the full house. The first Qualifier is 28th, then the next Saturday and the final will be on the 12th of next month.

This is your chance to fish for a winner takes all of a £1000. Entry is £30 Only.

2 Qualifiers are to be fished. One, Feeder fishing, the other Float fishing. Venue is as above (Langold Lake). Each day is split up into 10 x 4 men sections, the aim is to win your section on both days to secure a place in the 10 man final. (All your have to do is beat 3 men on 2 visits).

Plenty of good bream and tench weights coming out within the last month, weight up to around 60lb and bream coming out to 8lb. If you want a hint on tactics etc buy this weeks angling times as there is a two page spread regarding the venue.

Contact me Via PM or 07977664224

Cheers,

Nathan
    If anyone would like to attend the first qualifier this Saturday we have 7 pegs available out of 40, Its a pole/float only match and if your interested just be at the Adventure parks Cafe for 9am or contact the number above, cheers
    Using Thought and Science to catch more fish! [url]www.Nate-Fish4Thought.blogspot.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
    X