Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

South Staffs District Council angling match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Staffs District Council angling match

To commemorate the Olympic Games, South Staffs District Council are ‘sponsoring’ a variety of competitions for its residents – similar to the Inter Parish Games they used to promote

The Angling Competition will take place this Saturday 14th July 2012 on the Harrisons S&SC waters on the Cannock Extension Canal

Draw is 9am, fish 5 hours 10am to 3pm

Cost is just £5 ‘all in’ (with no peg fee charged). The only bait ban is no w&j

As well as all the pools money paid out, there is a trophy up for grabs, the only stipulation is that entrants must live within the SSDC boundaries

To book in, please call organiser Dave Meredith on 01922 413925
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Ought to add

Postcode for the draw is WS3 5AW which is near to the 'new' Pelsall Road Bridge located on Lime Lane Norton Canes

There will be aftermatch sarnies and the trophy presentation back at Harrisons S&SC about 2 miles away - the postcode for the club is WS6 6EU
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
    X