Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Barston Monday Opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barston Monday Opens

Our popular Monday Opens will start again on April 7th. Draw time will be 12:30 for all of April with fishing 14:00 - 19:00.
    £20.00 All In.
    The management at Barston have pledged to keep the peg fees the same as last year, allowing a good payout.
    Anybody interested in fishing either contact me on here or at [email protected] or just turn up on the day at least 15mins before the draw to allow me to get the pegging right.
    All draws will be in the clubhouse and payouts will be made in the clubhouse afterwards.
    I look forward to seeing our regulars and hopefully a few new faces aswell.
    Tight Lines
    I THANK YOU

Tony, are these matches on the larger lake,and if so, which bank are they on mate? Thanks in advance, Si.

Comment

Hi Si,
      Yes mate these matches are on the main lake and are on the Riverside. Last year we had some awesome matches with a lot of ton plus weights.

Comment

Ok Tony,grand, will let you know nearer the time mate!

Comment

Bttt

Comment

Tony, has anything been sorted as per running these, I know the weigh-in and payout has been left to the anglers the last 2 matches.. is Barston running the match?

Comment

I spoke to Nige and he is going to run the Monday Matches until I can get back to work.

Comment

hi tony can you tell me who to contact to book on for the bank holiday saturday and the monday tnanks dave d

Comment

Working...
                X