Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questionnaire

Hello everyone!
    I'm a student from Durham University who is researching the attitudes of UK freshwater predator anglers towards both natural and artificial baits. In order to do this I'll have to conduct telephone questionnaires with said anglers. If you'd like to participate in my research shoot me a message so a date can be planned. All responses will be made anonymous for publication and any contact details will be kept confidential. Sorry that this isn't directly about pike fishing btw but I thought that it was partly relevant.
    Many thanks

Hi mate not my type of fishing
    Just thought I would let you know that you wont be able to send or receive messages
    until you have posted 5 times .
    Good luck with your project !!
    Colin

Comment

It is possible that the 5 post rule has elapsed, when the site software was upgraded, as I have just sent NS a message. However that might just be my admin status, that allowed me to send a message. Anyone wishing to contact NS can contact me and I will pass message on.
      The 5 post rule still is operational as suspected it was just my Admin Status
      Last edited by Brian G; 4 weeks ago.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X