Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

B&B Co Cavan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&B Co Cavan.

Hillside Guest House
    Shannowood.
    Redhills.
    Beltubet.
    Co Cavan.
    Southern Ireland.

Run by Mary & Colm Smith.
    Tel...003534755125.
    e-mail marycolmhills[email protected]
    Tell them Phil sent you.
    Last edited by Larry Teepot; 6 April 2010, 01:14 PM.
    Whatever you do, someone will always say "they knew you would"....!. :(:(:(

btt

Comment

btt

Comment

Cootehill Tourism Development / Accommodation / Farm Houses / Riverside House
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by stocky View Post
          Hillside Guest House
          Shannowood.
          Redhills.
          Beltubet.
          Co Cavan.
          Southern Ireland.

Run by Mary & Colm Smith.
          Tel...003534755125.
          e-mail marycolmhills[email protected]
          Tell them Phil sent you.
          the last three times i went to ireland in the nineties, i stayed at Hillside. the hospitality and cooking were second to none.i would recommend them
          highly. i think Colm worked at the crystal glass factory then, and the etched glass lamp case in the garden came from there.
          ask Colm if he recalls unplugging the bait fridges to power up his drill for the concrete at the back.maggots were climbing up the garage wall.
          Did you know two films were made in Redhills ? the Playboys, and Run of the country,both starred Albert Finney. the writer Shane Conooknoughton came from there.
          regards 2TS
          ANGLING ATHLETE, CARLSBERG TETLEY AC.

Comment

Originally posted by 2TS View Post
            the last three times i went to ireland in the nineties, i stayed at Hillside. the hospitality and cooking were second to none.i would recommend them
            highly. i think Colm worked at the crystal glass factory then, and the etched glass lamp case in the garden came from there.
            ask Colm if he recalls unplugging the bait fridges to power up his drill for the concrete at the back.maggots were climbing up the garage wall.
            Did you know two films were made in Redhills ? the Playboys, and Run of the country,both starred Albert Finney. the writer Shane Conooknoughton came from there.
            regards 2TS
            There's talk that Shane is looking for funding to make a third film in the area.
            Also they have been filming a series/comedy-drama on Castle Crom. Staring Dawn French, and David Walliams. Think its going to be called Bounty, going out on B.B.C. sometime.
            Not spoke to Colm this week, but will ask about the incident with the fridge. Sure he will remember, his memory is remarkable remembering all his guest.

Cheers Phil.

Comment

Brings back memories

Comment

just recalled their upvc front door, i had never seen one before, Mary gave me a key to let us back in after a late night at the pub.
                we could not open the door,and had to wake her up by knocking on their window. she then pointed out that the handle lifts up to open it, i got my mate George to
                taste my breakfast next morning.
                We fished at Crom castle, i think it was pegs 6 and 7 on stand number 2. i had 78lbs of bream on the bomb with a ball of groundbait fed over the top each chuck.
                regards 2TS
                ANGLING ATHLETE, CARLSBERG TETLEY AC.

Comment

Working...
                X