Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

South Devon Caravan site with Coarse Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Devon Caravan site with Coarse Fishing

Sometime in Summer 2008 I will be having an holiday in South Devon the South Hams area around Salcolme and Kingsbridge and I'm looking for a good Caravan Site in the area that has fishing on-site. We prefer small and friendly rather that big and noisy.

Can anyone help by recommending a site for Touring Caravans
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lovely thread cant stop thinking about sid james in carry on camping.....ALL .ASSES MUST BE SHOWN.!!!! (PASSES)
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Oh! so your the one holding up the traffic

I dont know how you sleep at night
      I want an end peg

Comment

he sleeps in a caravn at night jay 411
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Guinness is good for you.

Comment

Only thing I can come up with at the minute is Hatchlands. It is at South Brent, very handy for A38, but not deep in the South Hams.
          Fishing is on two quiet ponds and there's on site smoked fish to buy or try catching some trout as well as the coarse fishing.
          Malcolm is the main man, call him on 01364 73500.
          Sat nav or streetmap TQ10 9LN to see where he is. Email or PM me if you want help on the fishing front. In the meantime I'll see if I can think of anywhere else.
          The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
          Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
          Check out:
          www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
          log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X