Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

June- Carp Vader Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June- Carp Vader Competition

Heres a chance to win a supply of Carp Vader products, all you need to do is to answer the question
    How many additives are there in the Carp Vader range and vote accordingly in the poll above. All correct answers will be entered into a draw after the competition is closed on 30th June 2007

To help you find the answer visit the Carp Vader web site by following this link
    carpvader

Yes we can see who has voted for what so there is no need to post your answer just vote and we will do the rest
    30.77%
    56.41%
    12.82%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Brian G; 29 May 2007, 05:36 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

fourteen

Comment

You need to record your vote blobnob its in the panel at the top of this thread.

Comment

Free bait is on offer for the lucky winner of this months competition, so why have you not entered ?

Simply find out how many additives are in the CARP VADER range and record your vote its that simple, the poll is at the top of this thread
        The answer is here on the CARP VADER website carpvader
        Last edited by Brian G; 22 June 2007, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I've dropped a goolie Bri by not reading the question properly (and thinking I was being clever)

Any chance of reseting my vote.........
          Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Only three days to go for this one simply go to the Carp Vader web site to find the correct answer, How many additives in the CARP Vader range then cast your vote, what could be easier than that

Comment

TK and I have botched it!!
              John - Kingfisher
              Talk Angling Senior Member
              Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Working...
              X