Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

June Carp Vader Competition Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Carp Vader Competition Winner

And the winner who was drew out of the hat having correctly answered that there were 14 additives in the CARP Vader range is

Complete Tangler

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Seeing as no-body else has congratulated you Complete Tangler..... I Will!!

Well done
    [COLOR="Magenta"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]The Minx[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/GemmaD/Banners/sig2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

many thanks gem. it was a pleasant surprise on the subject of winning prizes i have won a couple over the years but my most recent was in a well known monthly mag the prize was a maver rod and reel and despite numerous e-mails and phone calls i am still waiting some 5 months later ! should i give up on it ?
      the carrot bites back:D
      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

well done that man.

You wont have to wait long for the Goodies from Carp Vader as they are spot on with delivery.

Fully reccomend the Schnitzel Wurst products, they taste and smell just right.

I received a vast selection for the May competition and after this weekends fishing i'll be doing a write up on the products i've used so far.
        [B]MALC[/B]
        [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Well done Complete Tangler.............I had exactly the same problem with a well known monthly mag won a prize last September and received it in May
          [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
          [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by MALC
            well done that man.

You wont have to wait long for the Goodies from Carp Vader as they are spot on with delivery.

Fully reccomend the Schnitzel Wurst products, they taste and smell just right.

I received a vast selection for the May competition and after this weekends fishing i'll be doing a write up on the products i've used so far.
            Look forward to the write up Malc as I am sure others will.
            Now what we need is a few suggestions for future competitions that Carp Vader are sponsoring so if anyone cares to suggest one or a few then please do so.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

most handsome angler, that counts most of you out

Comment

Working...
              X