Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Vote for July Competition Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for July Competition Winners

There will be an additional prize for the runner up in the July competition of some new Carp Vader products, which are 6mm & 8mm Prawno jelly pellet and the Prawno extra thick fluorescent additive.
    The moderators have selected these as the best ones from the many entries so please vote in the poll above which will be open till the 8th September 2007

1-- Wigan Dan - Pint of Maggots, £3, Day Ticket and Pools £15.
    The look on everyones face when I strip off, put my gay straw hat on and sing "Im too sexy for this peg", PRICELESS!

2-- Leigh66- Wish I could afford a bait boat, it would be so much easier

3-- Polemaster-'now i am sure the captain said to put a couple of balls in at the start'

4-- Compleat Tangler- tackle tart reveals new preston posing pouch perfect when facing stiff competition

5-- Weldec- We said he wouldn't, but we knew he WOODY, his peg was pants anyway.
    Wigan Dan - Priceless
    15.38%
    Leigh66 - Afford a bait boat
    23.08%
    Polemaster - Couple of balls in
    26.92%
    Compleat Tangler - Posing pouch
    34.62%
    Weldec - We new he Woody
    0.00%
    Last edited by Brian G; 29 August 2007, 12:25 PM.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

The carrot butty boy has got this
    [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

carrot

the carrot is one

Comment

Originally posted by baging up art
        the carrot is one
        LMAO...
        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

4) have to go with C/T

but think it should say where the hell did i put that carrot that C/T gave me
          [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bad.boy bagger
            4) have to go with C/T

but think it should say where the hell did i put that carrot that C/T gave me
            as in meat and one veg?

Comment

Working...
            X